The Order of the Eastern Star is a Masonic appendant body open to both men and women. It was established in 1850 by lawyer and educator Rob Morris, a noted Freemason, but was only adopted and approved as an appendant body of the Masonic Fraternity in 1873. The order is based on teachings from the Bible, but is open to people of all religious beliefs. It has approximately 10,000 chapters in twenty countries and approximately 500,000 members under its General Grand Chapter.
the designs are usually for their logo or motif with main colors for their members.
* Foksy focused on Rhinestone Transfer
producing and exporting since 2007
-More than 91% customers from US and Europe
-Profeesional supplier of 37 Well-known fashion brands
* 7 Quality Control process, high quality assurance
* Factory direct sales. Only 1-2 days for production.
* Small MOQ: only 50pcs per design
* Reply your inquiry or email in 12 hours
* offer HD artworks of designs to support your website
* Samples in stock can be sent for free before bulk order
* OEM & ODM is available. Professional design service for free.
* We have more than 20000 deisgns in stock now and 20 new designs each week.
* Customer marketing service
-care for the sales of our customers
-help making sales plan for our customers,
-offer suggestions for brand building