The fleur-de-lis (plural: fleurs-de-lis)or flower-de-luce is a stylized lily (in French, fleur means "flower", and lis means "lily") that is used as a decorative design or symbol. Many of the saints are often depicted with a lily, most prominently St. Joseph. Since France is a historically Catholic nation, the Fleur de lis became commonly used "at one and the same time, religious, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic", especially in French heraldry.
* Foksy focused on Rhinestone Transfer
producing and exporting since 2007
-More than 91% customers from US and Europe
-Profeesional supplier of 37 Well-known fashion brands
* 7 Quality Control process, high quality assurance
* Factory direct sales. Only 1-2 days for production.
* Small MOQ: only 50pcs per design
* Reply your inquiry or email in 12 hours
* offer HD artworks of designs to support your website
* Samples in stock can be sent for free before bulk order
* OEM & ODM is available. Professional design service for free.
* We have more than 20000 deisgns in stock now and 20 new designs each week.
* Customer marketing service
-care for the sales of our customers
-help making sales plan for our customers,
-offer suggestions for brand building