Delta Sigma Theta (ΔΣΘ) is a not-for profit Greek-lettered sorority of college-educated women dedicated to public service with an emphasis on programs that target the African American community. Delta Sigma Theta Sorority was founded on January 13, 1913, by 22 collegiate women at Howard University. These students wanted to use their collective strength to promote academic excellence and to provide assistance to persons in need. The first public act of Delta Sigma Theta was the Women's Suffrage March in Washington D.C., on March 3, 1913. Today, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority is the largest African-American Greek-lettered organization. Membership in Delta Sigma Theta is open to any woman who meets the membership requirements, regardless of religion, race, or nationality. Women may join through undergraduate chapters at a college or university, or through an alumnae chapter after earning a college degree.
* Foksy focused on Rhinestone Transfer
producing and exporting since 2007
-More than 91% customers from US and Europe
-Profeesional supplier of 37 Well-known fashion brands
* 7 Quality Control process, high quality assurance
* Factory direct sales. Only 1-2 days for production.
* Small MOQ: only 50pcs per design
* Reply your inquiry or email in 12 hours
* offer HD artworks of designs to support your website
* Samples in stock can be sent for free before bulk order
* OEM & ODM is available. Professional design service for free.
* We have more than 20000 deisgns in stock now and 20 new designs each week.
* Customer marketing service
-care for the sales of our customers
-help making sales plan for our customers,
-offer suggestions for brand building